Monday, 2 June 2014

What i'm looking forward to in June!:)

Hello lovely people of the internet, I'm back, I haven't uploaded in so long and i won't bore you by explaining why... On with the show :)

1-) On the 6th of June, The Fault In Our Stars comes out at the Cinema... AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I actually can't wait whoop...

Try Not to fangirl too much ladies... I think that this moment deserves a small Ansel/Augustus picture!


2-) I'm also looking forward to the return of Pretty Little Liars... Can i get an Amen Pll fans, I know this has been a hard time for us all but the light is showing at the end of the tunnel and we have made it... Season 5 whooooooo!!!!!!!

3-) Some sunshineeeeee :) Need i say more?

So really they are my main 3, I'm feeling amazing about this month...
Thankyou for reading,
Layla x

No comments:

Post a Comment