Thursday, 8 May 2014

Relax with me ...

Relaxing night in with me :)

Hello lovely people of the internet! So the weather is bad! It's the evening and all i want is to have a relaxing night, so i thought why not let you guys share. I urge you all to follow this guide whenever you feel a bit down or tired!

1-) Start by running a really hot bath to the point when it steams, Hot water is best for relaxing your muscles!
I apoligise for the lighting!


2-) When the bath is running light some candles!

I opted for some scented ones!


3-) Add some smellies to your bath, i use bath salts and glitters!


I quite like the brand Spa o2!


4-) Get some reading material and music for your bath!


I hope you will all also do this relaxing night!

Thankyou for reading,
Layla x

No comments:

Post a Comment