Hiiiiii lovely people of the internet, I'm back, i have been gone for too long...Again! However i'm back now with a post about something that most girls dread but need.( Exercise!)
I admit this subject is my downfall in life! I think the problem is that i love to eat but i hate exercise. Luckily i'm not overweight yet, maybe i have a fast-ish metabolism. However i do want to be fitter!
So i have made a plan of action!
Step1) I'm joining a spinning class! :0 I've heard that it tones your legs quickly and effectively!
Step2) I'm going to replace snacking with healthy smoothies!
Step3) Exercise dvd's every 3 days!
Step4) I'm joining a gym, i know it is a very scary commitment!
Any way i will let you know how i'm doing sometime in the future and give you guys an update.
Thankyou for reading,
Layla x


No comments:
Post a Comment