If anyone knows me they know that i am usually a happy person but if something really annoys me I WILL rant about it!
Literally about 5 minutes ago i watched a tv show that was talking about women being depressed over their bodies and if i'm completely honest it upset me to see beautiful women being angry or obsessive about weight and size!
I am guilty of moaning about my body, i hate my legs and i probably always will. I'm only a size 8 in bottoms at most a size 10 however in comparison to the rest of my body i think that they are massive. It's probably just me being stupid but it has always got to me.
My friends are all the same; "Im too fat on my stomach", "I wish i had bigger boobs", "Im not curvy enough", "my legs are too skinny".etc... I always just wonder what the heck their going on about because to me they are all perfect because their little things that they hate make them the person that i know and love.
Anyway people these days seem to think it is ok to make others feel ashamed of the way that they look, particularly their size and shape. I think it is wrong! We are all guilty of judging people however some people take it to whole new levels.
It doesn't matter if you don't have the Kim kardashian bum, or the perfect model like legs. Actually no matter what shape you are on the picture above you are beautiful because you are you. If you are petit like me and can not wear some clothes because they are to long it don't matter! If you hate being tall, get over it because you are meant to be that way.
Sorry if my ranting annoyed you guys!
Layla x

No comments:
Post a Comment