Sunday, 27 April 2014

Haul!

Hellooo, I WENT SHOPPING!

It has been ages since i last went so i was very excited to pick up a few lovely items! I have decided to share them with you so here we go!

Ok so this is my first item, it was from whsmiths and is meant for organising your stationary, but because i'm weird i will use it for makeup storage. It was in the sale for only £10 an absolute bargain!:)
I have been needing a new foundation for a while now so when i found this for only £7.00  i thought that it was a bargain. P.s The rest of my items are from Boots!
These are beauty blenders for those of you who thought that they were weird eggs!
I couldn't resist another top-shop lippy! It's a really pretty nude colour called "Saint". It was £8.00!

So i hope you all enjoyed my Mini- haul and were not too distracted by the crappy photography!

Layla x

No comments:

Post a Comment